When developing an e-learning module, 3 things are central: an attractive look & feel, a strong concept and a structured visualization of the information. The combination of these components ensures that the target group for whom the module is made can process the information quickly. Along with the
Instructional Designer, you make sure this learning experience is an enjoyable, interactive experience for the participants. You are responsible for the design and development of the module. The Instructional Designer takes care of the content and storyline.
Since we design modules for a wide range of customers, we must always take into account the branding guidelines and the learning content of our customer. No module looks the same! In this way, every project becomes a new adventure in which you can fully use your creativity and invites you to think out-of-the-box!
For the development of the modules, you use rapid e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc. Never heard of this? Don’t panic! We provide a thorough training after which you can fully experiment with the extensive possibilities that these tools offer. If you already have experience with this software and you also have experience with HTML, then that’s a major asset.
- You work smoothly with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- You preferably have a graphic education
- You are strong in visually elaborating concepts that everyone can understand
- You easily structure a multitude of information and process it into a logical and easy-to-follow whole
- You have experience with rapid e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc. or you are willing to master these tools
- Experience with HTML development is a plus
- You are very customer-oriented and want to provide a perfect service
- You are proactive and communicative
- You can organize your work and easily set priorities between the various tasks within your position
- You are meticulous and pay attention to detail
- You don’t hesitate to tackle and solve problems immediately
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You can work independently as well as in a team
What can you expect from us?
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits in accordance with your experience
- An intensive and targeted training
- The opportunity to further develop yourself through courses …
- Lots of room for responsibility and initiative
- A modern setting with relaxed atmosphere and self-managing teams
- An organization where you are really important as a person