It is your responsibility to convert a script or storyboard into a nice-looking and fluently working e-Learning module. To do this, you use rapid e-learning tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or others. More and more modules are for mobile use. Knowledge of and experience with responsive design is a major asset. Moreover, some modules are developed in HTML, so if this is also you can do, that is a plus.
When developing an e-learning module, two things are central: on the one hand the graphical look & feel and on the other the structured visualization of information. The combination of both must ensure that the information to be transferred is clear and concise and easy to understand by the target group for whom the module is created.
Since we design modules for a wide range of customers, we always have to take into account their branding guidelines. No module looks the same! This requires great creativity and the necessary out-of-the-box thinking.
You are part of a multidisciplinary team and will work very closely with the Instructional Designer. This person is responsible for the content and storyline, and you for the design and graphic development.
What do we expect from you?
- You are fluent with rapid e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or others
- Experience with HTML-development is a plus
- You work smoothly with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- You preferably have a background in graphical design
- You are strong in visually elaborating concepts that everyone can understand
- You easily structure a multitude of information and process it into a logical and easy to follow unity
- You are very customer-oriented and want to deliver a perfect service
- You are proactive and communicative
- You are very organized and can easily set priorities between the different tasks within your job
- You are scrupulous and like to put the dots on the i
- You don’t hesitate to tackle and solve problems directly
- You are perfect in Dutch and fluent in English
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 3 years experience
- You can work independently as well as in a team
What can you expect from us?
- An intensive and focused training
- Working with great colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere where new ideas are highly appreciated
- Market-based wage with fringe benefits